Saturday, March 6, 2021

Enhancing the immune system!

 Yesterday I was talking to my Dad about getting more herbal teas into our diet, and what types of herbs we were using.



He is having a hard time too. I found that he was really really hungry again, so we got some yummy organic Oatmeal Cheerios and organic rice cakes and went to his house. They were yummy too. It felt good to be there again, he misses me when I am not around. We also made ourselves some delicious green smoothies that were so healthy and yummy. We had green tea, organic spinach, coconut water, strawberries, and honey, just a few things from Trader Joe's, and they were yummy and full of antioxidants. I also came across something I want to try this weekend, out of all the herbs I tried, Thyme was the one that helped the most. I used the microwave, just heating it up really fast, and it seemed to really help, with no side effects! After I got home from my Dad's house, I had a few hours to myself. I started cleaning my room because that's what I do, I clean.
I put all my high heels away, moved everything to a better place, put my mirror back on my dresser, hung up my coats then went on my computer. I ran into an article about enhancing my immune system using mushrooms.

  It’s a powerful blend of 10 mushroom mycelium and fruit bodies that help strengthen immune function and rapid response at the cellular level – a ‘Best Of’ formula that packs the ancient wisdom of natural wellness with the science that shows the positive impact these mushrooms have on your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment