Thursday, July 14, 2016

Louis Vuitton's Kim Jones Debuts His Collection With Nike

nikelab.jpg



As artistic director of menswear at Louis Vuitton, Kim Jones frequently travels the world. A few of his all time favorite trips? Mongolia, Easter Island, the Galapagos Islands, and Rajasthan. He's traveled to Japan over 70 times in the past 10 years.



The designer also happens to be a self-proclaimed sneaker buff, so it makes sense that he's partnered up with NikeLab on a forthcoming collaboration. "I have about 500 or 600 pairs of sneakers in my archives, probably," he said in a release. "I've got them in my house in London and just lots and lots of cupboards in Paris. I've got lots of Jordans and tons of pairs of Huaraches. When they first came out, I bought them in bulk because I loved them so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment