Friday, June 10, 2016

Louboutin Lip Glosses Are Here to Give You Something New to Covet

christian-louboutin-loubilaque-lip-gloss.jpg



A Faberge egg, a husky-pomeranian mix, anything with the name Alexander McQueen on it; these are some the items I keep on a list in my head titled "Beautiful Things You Will Never Ever Own." Because, while I may have champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I am also a responsible adult maintaining a cava and sushi budget. Practicality does nothing to stop me from lusting after the red-soled majesty of Beyoncé's $1,300 boots from the Superbowl halftime show, but when something much more useful comes along, something I could wear every day... (my id sounds a lot like Charleze Theron's Dior J'Adore ads, in case you were wondering) Enter, Loubilaque, the brand new line of lip glosses from master of covetability, Christian Louboutin.

No comments:

Post a Comment