Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Here Is Kate Bosworth's Morning Routine

kate-bosworth-aczone.jpg

Kate Bosworth is one of those women who always looks perfect. I know that word is tricky because first off, no one is perfect, and secondly, what does the word even mean? But with her flawless skin, shiny hair, and impeccable style, "perfect" is the word that immediately pops into my head. I recently met her at the launch of Aczone 7.5% (a prescription acne gel she's a spokesperson for and uses at night), and yeah, she's insanely pretty in person, too. Sure, good genes are involved, but I couldn't help but hope that adding some of her favorite products (and breakfast suggestions) to my life could help me feel more put-together. Luckily, she divulged every last detail of her morning routine:

No comments:

Post a Comment