Monday, May 9, 2016

I Dry-Brushed for a Month to Get Rid of Cellulite

dry-brushing-imaan-hammam-tommy-hilfiger.jpg



Dry brushing is the juice cleanse of the beauty world. All of the chicest crunchy granola celebs (we see you, Gwyneth Paltrow) are doing it-between their Bikram classes and runs to the local organic farmers' market, that is-and it's supposed to cure, well, basically everything, including poor digestion, cellulite, and whatever bad thing happens when your lymph nodes aren't draining (there is no less appealing phrase in the English language than "lymphatic drainage"). Frankly, the whole thing has always sounded kind of silly to me, but with summer right around the corner and my legs looking pretty dull after a winter spent tucked away, I decided to dedicate a month of my life to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment